Moths can be a problem in kitchens, bakeries and warehouses - anywhere they can lay their eggs in dried foods like grains, cereals, flour, and nuts. But now you can protect your stored food from moths and their destructive larvae with Contechís Pantry Moth Trap.
A natural pheromone-based attractant entices moths to the trap, and a disposable sticky pad ensures they donít escape. Safe, effective, and 100% pesticide free, the Pantry Moth Trap is an easy and effective way to protect your food from moths, without harmful sprays or chemicals.
The Pantry Moth Trap:
- Eliminates flour moths, meal moths, almond moths, raisin moths, seed moths and other types of food moths without harmful chemicals ó100% pesticide free
- Easy to use and re-use ó when the shelf trap is full, simply replace it with a new one
- Catches four times more moths than comparable traps used by the commercial pest-control industry
- Non-toxic, safe to use around food and food-preparation areas
- Uses proven pheromone technology developed by a leading supplier of pest management products for the US Forest Service and US Department of Agriculture
Using the Contech Pantry Moth Shelf Trap is easy. Simply place the attractant lure on the sticky pad, and place anywhere moths are present. The trapís patented pheromone-based lure entices moths into the trap where they get caught on the disposable sticky pad. When the pad is full, simply throw it away and replace it with a new one.
The Pantry Moth Trap includes two lures and two sticky pads. The lure will attract moths for four weeks to 8 weeks. The sticky pad will trap moths until it is full of moths, at which point it should be replaced.